This session was live Dec. 15, 2020, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT. A recording of the session, evaluation, and certificate of completion is now available .
Come to this session and learn how to utilize life enrichment programs to make sense of a sometimes-senseless world. Memory and cognition impairment can affect every aspect to living a quality life, including communication barriers and meaningful life engagements. In this webinar, participants will explore a wide variety of effective techniques to enrich the lives of those with memory deficits, giving them opportunities to feel purposeful, successful, and live life to the fullest.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Utilize life enrichment programs in memory care units
- Identify how memory and cognition impairment affects living a quality life
- Identify communication barriers and guidelines for connecting to those with memory loss
- Incorporate a variety of effective techniques to enrich the lives of those with memory loss
- Identify a variety of activity ideas to incorporate into the daily calendar and routine
- Identify ways to care for the caregiver
This program is appropriate for activity directors, life enrichment coordinators, and activity personnel in all assisted living and nursing facilities.
Theresa Thorland, MS, MA, CTRS, ACC
One and a half hours of continuing education are available. Please defer to your licensing board or agency to ensure courses taken meet your license requirements.
Webinar Registration Fees
Registration Fee……………………….. $55 per individual
(One and a half continuing education hours, live webinar, and on-demand recording included)
Webinar registration fees are non-refundable. See substitution, cancellation, and refund policies here.
Webinar fees must be paid in advance.