Designed for both skilled nursing and assisted living facility staff, the program features two main areas.
Five eLearning modules that provide basic knowledge in the following areas:
1. Infection Prevention and Control for All Staff
2. Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
3. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
4. Hand Hygiene
5. COVID-19: PPE Guidance for Use
Five eCompetenciesTM with evidence-based digital checklists that allow evaluators to confirm step-by-step knowledge and competency for:
1. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
Applying and Removing
3. Surgical Face Mask: Application and Removal
4. N95 Respirator Application and User Seal Check
5. Cleaning and Disinfecting Environmental Surfaces
Designed for both skilled nursing and assisted living facility staff.