Through the COVID-19 journey of restrictions and health safety, activity professionals continue to provide quality of life and meaningful engagements to older adults across the spectrum of care. Activity professionals must be more diligent than ever before in thinking outside the box, being creative, and being resourceful to meet the needs of residents. This session includes a brief overview of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations for activity engagement and implementation, resources for activities to meet the needs of residents, and an opportunity to network and share best practices, ideas, and additional resources.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Review infection control practices per CMS guidelines related to COVID-19
- Identify the impact of COVID-19 to family members
- List at least ten resources and interventions for activity implementation
- Share best practices for activity implementation
- Identify methods of self-care in coping with the effects of additional work demands
This program is appropriate for all in nursing facilities and assisted living.
Theresa Thorland, CTRS, ACC, MS, MA
One hour of continuing education is available. Please defer to your licensing board or agency to ensure courses taken meet your license requirements.
Webinar Registration Fees
Registration Fee……………………….. $55 per individual
(One continuing education hour and on-demand recording included)
Webinar registration fees are non-refundable. See substitution, cancellation, and refund policies here.
Webinar fees must be paid in advance.