This live session has ended. A recording of the session, evaluation, and certificate of completion are now available.
This presentation will focus on new guidelines and regulations related to the provision of telehealth services. Advancements in models of virtual care will be reviewed, including the provision of much-needed services in rural care locations. The presentation will touch on key details of a successful virtual platform including documentation, technology, and the effective implementation of services.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand newly revised guidelines for the use of virtual care services
- Recognize the potential for reimbursement when using virtual care platforms
- Learn how virtual care can serve as a key component of a comprehensive plan to manage the challenges of a pandemic
- Discuss the various virtual care applications that support health care in rural communities
- Develop an awareness of current virtual care technology, and the great potential for access to important clinical services
This program is appropriate for administrators, nurses, social services, medical directors, therapy, direct care staff, and others who work in a long-term care, hospice, or palliative care setting.
Brian Bossard, MD of Bryan Telemedicine and Andrew Whitney, Director of Telemedicine Services
One hour of continuing education is available. Please defer to your licensing board or agency to ensure courses taken meet your license requirements.
Webinar Registration Fees
Registration Fee……………………….. $55 per individual
(One and a half continuing education hours and on-demand recording included)
Webinar registration fees are non-refundable. See substitution, cancellation, and refund policies here.
Webinar fees must be paid in advance.